If your child or young person has a medical appointment this week with Community Children’s Health Partnership (CCHP) services, please take note of what they say below, regarding NEW arrangements for contacting the services in place from today:
“We have made the decision to suspend the majority of our face-to-face work for the time being. Contact with families will instead take place over the telephone, wherever possible.
We will continue to undertake safeguarding medical assessments, but these will be carried out at Eastgate House rather than in Bristol Children’s Hospital. We are no longer taking new referrals to the Community Paediatrics service unless urgent.
We will also continue to keep the CCHP website updated with the latest government and NHS advice, as well as information on what this means for your care.
Telephone advice and information service: From Monday 23 March, we will be running a dedicated telephone advice and information service for families currently receiving care from Community Children’s Health Partnership (CCHP) teams. These phone lines will run until further notice, and will be staffed from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. For health information and advice about coronavirus, please go to the NHS 111 website in the first instance.
- Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy advice service:
- Speech and Language Therapy advice service
- North Bristol – 0300 124 5832
- South Bristol – 0300 125 6279
- East and Central Bristol – 0117 3408242
- South Gloucestershire – 01454 862438
- School Health Nursing and Health Visiting advice service
- South Bristol – 0300 1256277
- North Bristol – 0300 1245816
- East and Central Bristol – 0117 3408322
- ASD Hub Team advice service:0300 125 6207 and 0300 125 6206″.